ABOVE: THE FLAMINGO FROZÉ at COTE NYC.
With Summer creeping up on us, and weekends spent indoors, we've reached out to Victoria James from COTE NYC to share her famous frozé recipe and teach us how we can do it from home.
The following recipe serves 4.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of Rosé wine freezed into cubes
- 1 oz of citrus juice (lemon or grapefruit)
- 1 oz of Aperol
- 1 oz of Campari (or 1/2 oz if you'd rather go sweeter)
- 3/4 oz Giffard Pineapple Liqueur
- a blender
- Fruit for garnish such as strawberry, pomegranate, or citrus peel.
- Freeze the wine into cubes the night before making your cocktail.
- Pour all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend well.
- Serve in a tumbler, wine glass, or martini glass with a straw.
- Add garnish for a touch of whimsy.
Watch a video of Victoria making Frozé at home here.
View this post on Instagram
🍹Just in time for #happyhourathome 🏝 Bring your #coronacation vibes a tropical, refreshing twist with this famous recipe. 🧜♀️ Straight from NYC, @victoria___james walks us through the step by step process to making Frozé at home, just as served at her restaurant @cote_nyc 📜 For the written recipe, click the link below to make your shopping list easier: https://swellobsessed.com/blogs/siren-says-1/diy-froze-at-home 🏡 Stay home, Siren. Unless you’re going for a quick Aperol run. 🥂 Cheers! 🆘 S W E L L O B S E S S E D . C O M